The Wasteland Meadow The Wasteland Meadow

Bro. Idk if you still post here, or if this is way too late. I mean, fuck this is 5 years late. But 5 years ago, I downloaded this track and it remains to be a favorite of mine to this day. If you ever did release that EP, I'd be interested to hear it. And I personally think the track is perfect as is. Though i'm sure if you chose to add a lead synth, it'd still sound good.

Jenova FF7 Hybrid Mix Jenova FF7 Hybrid Mix

Bananas1000 is wrong...

this remix is very different from most of the remixes of jenova on NG and i like it a lot. very orginal, and i like the midi element in the very beginning.

Mother (jenova orchestral) WIP Mother (jenova orchestral) WIP

ooohhh...

i really like this because...
1. it's different than everyone elses stupid takes on the song that sound exactly the same.
2. it sounds like it's from the original game, like one of those songs you'd hear in the area close to that upcoming boss battle.
3. reminds me of an icy cavern..and icy caverns are...coooool. get it? cool? hahahaha, i crack my self up.

Jenova GB (FF7) Jenova GB (FF7)

out of tune my ASS! >:(

whoever said this is out of tune is retarded. it's in perfect tune in relativity to its self. i really like it

Confrontation With Jenova 2 Confrontation With Jenova 2

only one review!?

wow ppl are ignorant. this is amazing. good job. i like some of the teaks you made to the original tune other than the obvious ones of course.

Nermio responds:

Thanks!

Zelda-Links Awakening-Jenova Zelda-Links Awakening-Jenova

huh?

i'm a big ff7 fan and i've heard jenova a million times, it's one of my faves. but i'm also a big zelda fan aswell and i gotta say, as much as i think this is a good remix of Jenova, i didn't hear any zelda music... i tried searching for the links awakening song and couldnt find it but i would like to hear it so that maybe i can pinpoint the zelda parts in the song more easily. other wise, like i said, this is a great jenova remix.

Halo - Homeworld Alliance Halo - Homeworld Alliance

strange but good

strange take on the theme but i like it. the organ in the beginning was something I've never heard anybody do for halo and i liked it a lot.

The Voice Demo The Voice Demo

zomg lolz

funny stuff. i really enjoy voice acting. i am gonna try to voice act as a secondary job. good Mario and metal gear impression. until that day man.. until that day...

Rabidssquirrel responds:

Heh thanks, and so do I. I'm hoping to get into voice acting to help pay through college. Older freind of mine was the voice of PNC bank and that basically paid her way through, of course.

"Halo" Experiment/ Loop "Halo" Experiment/ Loop

i wish i could favorite this 100 times

did you say kind like halo?! dude, i really wish this was in the game honestly. i have been searching everywhere for some halo inspired music and this is the best one yet. it sounds very professional. i hope you don't mind me using this and i'll obviously give you all the credit, you rock.

I_E - Peril - Halo 2 I_E - Peril - Halo 2

WOW

this is amazing. i really hope you do more. what program do you use? i would say just make the synth parts a tad longer and this remix would be perfect.